The 27th Annual Conference of The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI2013)
@ TOYAMA, June 2013
- The 27th Annual Conference of The Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence (JSAI2013) will be held according to the schedule below. The conference program will include the followings: technical sessions, near-future challenge sessions, interactive sessions and organized sessions proposed by the members of JSAI and industrial demonstrations, AI lectures, keynote speech, invited talks, and other special programs in addition to “international organized session.” This session is a type of an invited session for which researchers organize a session with very novel or advanced theme and collect excellent papers. “International” means that presenters will be coming from all over the world, presentations will be performed in English, and papers will be written in English. The committee of JSAI2013 widely invites the submission of papers for the annual conference. Please refer to the conference Web site for details.
Please visit JSAI conference site for more information.
- For Technical, Organized, Near-future challenge sessions:
- Application Deadline: 2PM,
31st (Thursday) January 4th (Monday) February, 2013.
- Camera-Ready Deadline: 2PM,
11th (Thursday) 15th (Monday) April, 2013.
- For International organized sessions:
- Proposal Submission Deadline: 2PM, 31st (Thursday) January, 2013.
- Proposal Acceptance Notification: 2PM, 11th (Thursday) April, 2013.